Tuesday, 4 January 2011

The Body Shop Sale Purchases


Today, my package from The Body Shop came so I thought I'd share with you what I purchased. I love The Body Shop, I think they have really good quality products and they're not too expensive. Personally, I'm a big fan of the body butters and the lip balms. I didn't actually order anything for myself from the sale, instead I ordered some of the gift sets to put away for presents. 

Strawberry Medium Gift Box - £15 (reduced from £23)

Strawberry Shower Gel 250 ml
• Strawberry Body Butter 200 ml
• Strawberry Soap 100 g
• Strawberry Body Polish 200 ml
• Two-Tone Bath Lily


Mixed Shower Gift - £5 (reduced from £10)

Coconut Shower Cream 60 ml
• Mango Shower Gel 60 ml
• Strawberry Shower Gel 60 ml
• Moringa Shower Gel 60 ml
• Shea Shower Cream 60 ml

Spiced Vanilla Luxury Gift Box - £15 (reduced from £25)
(A picture from The Body Shop website so you can see the products because the set comes in the box)
.
Spiced Vanilla Bath & Shower Gel 250 ml
• Spiced Vanilla Body Butter 200 ml
• Spiced Vanilla Body Scrub 200 ml
• Spiced Vanilla Lip Balm 15 ml
.

I'd really recommend having a look at The Body Shop sale as they have a lot of really lovely gift sets reduced. If you know anyone who you think would like to receive one as a present, it's a really good idea to buy it now and put it away for them, as it can help you to save a bit of money and still get someone a really nice gift. Or you could treat yourself, and buy one as a gift for you!

7 comments:

  1. ohhh these look yummy! Not that I would eat them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the strawberry looks amazing good ideas for purchasing early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend bought me the strawberry set, its sooo nice!!

    The spiced vanilla set sounds gorgeous, will have to check it out :)

    Phillipa
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog! I am now a follower!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel! I LOVE the Body Shop Strawberry range!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. my bf gave the moringa set for xmas and I'm in love, it's smells soooo good <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the strawberry gift box! My friend gave it to me for Christmas and I loved it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...