Monday, 3 January 2011

My new makeup bag


For Christmas I got a Clippy 'Cover Girl' makeup bag. It's basically a clear makeup bag which is designed so that you can tear off a magazine cover and slide it into the makeup bag.
.

The magazine cover is secured into place by a plastic insert which goes on top of it and the bag fastens with magnets and has a zip. The bag's made out of plastic so it's wipe clean, which I love as I always find my makeup bags get dirty really easily and I hate it when they start to look grubby. There's also a lot of room in the bag which is good for me as I like to carry around a lot of makeup!


I used a magazine cover from TATLER, which has Olivia Palermo on the front. I love the idea of the makeup bag as you can change the cover whenever you want, giving it a totally different look. I think they'd make great presents too, and I'm planning on buying some for my friend's birthdays this year.
.
I love my new makeup bag!

You can get the Clippy 'Cover Girl' makeup bag from www.clippykitlondon.co.uk for £10

 ♥

14 comments:

  1. I wish I knew this before Christmas! Such a nice idea. All my friends will be getting this for their birthdays this year!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'v been wanting one of these for ages! they look really unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I've seen someone post about those before! That is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This make up bag is really sweet!

    Cute blog :)

    Phillipa
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great and unique idea :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i like this!
    Alex
    http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab idea never seen these before x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute idea! I really want one and will start to be on the lookout for something similar here in Canada! Thank you for sharing this!

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's amazing! I've never heard of that but that's so cool. I'd probably put a big picture of my friends in there!

    Love your blog - I just stumbled here. I'm your newest follower!

    Lauren @ Lauren Loves... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want the brolly of this so bad! How strong is the bag? Like will it tear easily? x

    thecrazybitchbeautygazette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adrienne: It's not as strong as I would of thought it would be, but I wouldn't say it would tear easily. I've been using mine since Christmas and fulling it to the brim with makeup and mine's holding up great :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see that you have the Benefit Bronzer
    I have the same one and love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...