Thursday, 17 February 2011

Birthday Haul: Makeup and Beauty.

Hello girlies :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! It was my birthday the weekend before last, and then my lovely boyfriend took me away for Valentines weekend, so everything's been pretty busy recentley! I had an amazing birthday though, and got thoroughly spoiled by all my friends and family. I received amazing gifts and also money, so since then a fair bit of shopping has been done! Below are a few of the makeup and beauty related gifts I received and a few makeup items that I spent some of my birthday money on.

(Elizabeth Arden 8 hour giftset. Fake Bake Xtreme tanning gel)

I received both the Elizabeth Arden giftset and the Fake Bake tan as gifts. In the Elizabeth Arden set, there's a body cream, hand cream and a moisturizer. I really seem to be suffering with dry skin at the moment so my skin could definitley do with some moisturizing! I've used Fake Bake Xtreme before and loved it, it's one of my favourites, along with Xen Tan dark lotion, but I haven't had a bottle in ages so I'm really excited to use it again!

(Left to Right: Chloé perfume, Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb, Vera Wang Glam Princess)

The perfumes were all received as gifts too. I'd smelt them all before, and had them all on my wishlist. They all smell amazing and all have really pretty bottles too!

(Top to bottom: Enchantee kissable lipcolour. Woo Me kissable lip colour (Peacocky) Sin-tillation lipgelee (Cham-Pale)

 (Top to bottom: Saint Germain lipstick. Chatterbox lipstick)

 (Left to Right: Chatterbox lipstick. Saint Germain lipstick)

 (MAC 129 brush)

(MAC 15 pan eyeshadow palette)

I was so excited when I got my MAC eyeshadow palette! I depotted all the MAC eyeshadows that I had already and I received a few more for my Birthday so it's full! I'm absolutely in love with it! I'm not going to show the inside though, as I'm going to save it for a seperate post :)
.

11 comments:

  1. such a lovely haul! I love everything you got :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i hope you had a lovely birthday, you got some amazing gifts! i really want to try the viktor and rolf perfume! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm loving all your perfume gifts! and all of your mac pickss are great too! can't wait to see your palette! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeee the gifts are all amazing! :) I just got a 15 palette too, excited to see what's inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh lucky you, LOVe the perfumes, and all your mac choices! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Chatterbox looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great gifts! I loveee the lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love MAc's lip gelee! These are all great products!
    Tamera xo

    http://tamerastake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday!
    I love everything you got!
    Flowerbomb smells AMAZING! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely haul! Those lippies look gorgeous, I'm loving all the bright colours at the minute xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great gifts!: Loving the perfumes!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...