Thursday, 24 February 2011

Boots '3 for 2' Skincare Buys

.
I love it when Boots have their '3 for 2' offers on!

 So when I ventured into Boots last night and saw they had their '3 for 2' offer across all skincare products, I decided to take advantage and picked up a few bits. 

Simple cleansing wipes - £3.05


These are my favourite cleansing wipes, so I got these as a back up. They're so gentle on my skin, remove all my makeup and they don't leave my skin feeling dry or irritated, like others I'ved used have.

Boots Botanics Night Shift Moisture Cream - £5.10


My skin's been feeling quite dry recently, so I wanted to pick up a new moisturiser to try. After browsing the aisles for ages, I decided on this one. I've only ever tried an eye makeup remover from the Botanics range before, but I was really impressed with it so I thought I'd give this a go. It contains grapeseed and ginseng, and it's supposed to restore and nourish your skin while you sleep. I tried it out last night, it has quite a thick consistency, and when first applied it feels quite heavy on your skin, but when I woke up this morning, my skin felt so lovely and soft. So far, so good!

Palmers Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Lip Butter - £2.75


First of all, this smells so good! I love chocolatey smells and this smells exactly like After Eights! I always carry lipbalm around with me, as I can't stand having dry lips. It's in a handy tube, which makes it easy to apply and it gives your lips a subtle, glossy look, so I think I'll keep this in my makeup bag.

The '3 for 2' offer on skincare ends on 22nd March.

8 comments:

  1. Ahh I love it when Boots have their 3 for 2 offers!
    I have that lib balm too.. :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simple make-up wipes are my favourite and have a permanent home on my bedside table!! My friend uses johnsons babywipes but they make my eyes sting and leave me with what feels like a facefull of grease on (If they hurt my face I hate to think how much they sting a babys bottom!) Simple are by far the best!!
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. o ooo! made me wanna get my Palmers lippy out and apply haha smellls gorgous doesnt it? n i think ill go check out on ur Moisture Cream cos i get dry skin too =-[ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great deal! The Palmers lip balm sounds great! I love anything mint chocolate! =)

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they had Boots in New Zealand:(
    I love that Palmers lip butter:) smells gorgeous!

    Cute blog love <3 now following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These products look great!I wanna try the cream. Following and supporting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. literally obsessed with youur blog lol just followed hunnie great post x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will try to find that lip butter this weekend, I love Palmer's!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...