Sunday, 27 February 2011

My MAC palette


I was so excited when I received a MAC 15 pan eyeshadow palette from my boyfriend for my birthday, along with four MAC eyeshadows, and I took no time at all in depotting all my MAC eyeshadows and filling up the palette.

It's so much easier to see the colours I have now, instead of having to root around in the drawer to find the eyeshadows I want. Plus, I took all the empty eyeshadow pots back to MAC, and got two lipsticks free! The lipsticks I got were Saint Germain and Chatterbox, from my birthday haul post, if you're interested ;)

Here's my palette..



All neutral shades. Not very adventurous, I know, but I love it!

(Left to Right)

Top row: Et Tu Bouquet, Dreammaker, All that glitters, Bold & Brazen, Satin Taupe
Middle row: Crystal Avalanch, Retrospeck, Patina, Romp, Sable
Bottom row: Nylon, Naked Lunch, Amber Lights, Woodwinked, Concrete

11 comments:

  1. wow! im loving these shades, i bought myself this palette a while ago and still only have 3 shadows in it, thanks for giving me some ideas :)
    emmy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like my dream palette I shall get them all one day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice pallet :) its very nice for summer time that color. :P that what I find :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone needs satin taupe in their lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh a very nice neutral palette. You've got some really pretty eyeshadows in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous colours! Very lucky lady! Neutral collections are always the best to have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours hun, retrospeck looks gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the neutral shades!
    - Michele
    http://www.lovesunshineforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great colors, there's quite a few in here im gonna need to get!! I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet and practical gift.:D

    This is a great selection of neutrals.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...