Saturday, 19 February 2011

Repurchase: MAC Myth lipstick

.
I think repurchasing is the ultimate test as to whether a product really impressed you. I've decided to do a 'Repurchase' series on my blog for everytime I repurchase a product, because I think repurchasing is a true sign that you really love a product.
.
My latest repurchase was MAC's Myth lipstick, which I've talked about before. Myth was one of the first MAC lipsticks I purchased (I think maybe my third?) and It's definitley one of my favourite nudes. I love it! I usually pair it with a gloss over the top, to stop it looking too 'nude' or too drying. I still have a little bit of product left, but it'll soon be finished!



 ♥

15 comments:

  1. I love my Myth too hehe! The one i repurchase is Hue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha what have u done to it??!?!? I've honestly never seen a lipstick used up that way!

    I'm happy u got a new one =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you mean;)
    My fav from MAC is “HoneyLove” Lipstick
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I repurchase Myth too, its the perfect reliable lipstick that suits any look. I love it :).
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I have really been wanting to try this lipstick, it looks so pretty in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post idea! This lipstick looks gorgeous. I rarely repurchase the same product twice even though I say it's my HG as there's always so many new products out there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow it looks gorgeous! an you used it down to the t! i havent purchased a mac lippie but i will start with shy girl! its a coraly nude! i saw it on here and fell in love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could suit nude lipstick! This would be on my wishlist if I did xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try this! Such a gorgeous colour :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought my 2nd Myth this week as well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful lipstick!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of M.A.C.'s lovely nudes!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't tell how many times I have bought this lippie! It's my ultimate favourite nude lipstick EVER.
    Love your blog by the way :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...