Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Favourite foundation combo of the moment

.
MAC Face and Body and Bare Minerals foundation


I love setting my MAC Face and Body with my Bare Minerals foundation for a bit more coverage, as on it's own the Face and Body is a little sheer for my liking. The two together, make my skin look fresh and glowy and my makeup lasts all day.

I apply the MAC Face and Body, using my fingers and then buff the Bare Minerals over the top, to set the foundation, using the Bare Minerals Full Flawless face brush.
.
 ♥

7 comments:

  1. i've heard a lot positives about the mac foundation! :) i think i will buy one next month :D haha it's so expensive -.-'

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love setting my foundation with the Bare Minerals foundation! I find it helps keep me oil free. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get my hands on Bare Minerals! I love face and Body and tend to set mine with an Elf Mineral Booster! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAC Face & Body is my next foundation to try, I've heard so many good things about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...sometime I like a lighter finish, I might have to try a light foundation under my powder foundation!! Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need to try this foundation! =]

    http://labellavitajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh sweeet i never thot of setting my foundation with bareminerals powder foundation.. ima definitely give this a try! This will help make use of my bareminerals coz it didn't really work for me as a foundation..

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...