Thursday, 3 March 2011

I found it!


Yes, I finally managed to get my hands on the much-talked-about GOSH Darling lipstick.

After searching in Superdrug, every time I went shopping, for the past few months, I finally managed to pick one up. Whenever I've looked in the past it had always been sold out or there were a few which had been opened and used. So I was pleasantly suprised to find one, new and sealed, at the GOSH counter, over the weekend.



And of course, I love it! It's a perfect nude and really smooth in consistensey. I've been wearing it non-stop since I bought it and I can see myself repurchasing this again and again!

GOSH Velvet Touch lipsticks - £6.49 from Superdrug


9 comments:

  1. I hate to tell you this but I'm pretty sure it's been on the webstore for ages =|! http://www.superdrug.com/lip-stick/gosh-velvet-touch-lipstick-134-darling/invt/284599/&bklist=
    Good choice though, it's one of my fav nude lippies!

    Love J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arww beautifull lipstick! <3 your really lcuky to get yours hands on it! mines never stocks up upon it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this looks so pretty! wah! i wish we had all the brands that you guys have!! haha

    how great is it to finally find a product you've been searching for forever?! it's like the best feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited when I got this last summer after a visit to London because I had heard so many good things about it. I think sometimes it is a little too pale on me though =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a great one! MAC Creme de nude is the same on my lips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! You should really do a swatch or a FOTD! I'd to see the payoff and how it looks on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belle Muse: I will definitley put one up soon! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and creamy nude!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...