Monday, 25 April 2011

My Lipstick Storage


I hope everyone's having a lovely Easter weekend and enjoying the weather!

I just wanted to share with you my lipstick storage. I used to store my lipsticks all lying down in a drawer with my other makeup, but obviously as my collection grew, finding the different shades turned out to be a bit of a nightmare.

So here's how I store them now..





In a Ferrero Rocher box! It's the perfect size for lipsticks. Now I can see all the names, it's so much easier to find the lipstick I want and it reminds me of what ones I have, so that none go unloved. And the best point, a friend of my mum's gave the Ferrero Rochers to her for Christmas, so I just took the box after. It didn't cost a penny (:

 

17 comments:

  1. Ooo you should do a lipstick collection post :) I love Ferrero Rochers, I got some for Christmas too but it was the big flat box, and I tried to make it work but it didn't happen.. lol - maybe I'll get a small box for my birthday hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i may get a ferrero box, eat all of them and then store my lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea! My nanna eats these so I'm going to ask if she has any of the boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to use a ferrero rocher box, but then my collection got too big lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So organised you put me to actual shame ha-ha lovely load of lipsticks too I'm very jelous :P

    Great blog - I'm following you now :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a brill idea! ah im so gnna do this now :) thanx for the heads up on it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome idea! I need to find something like that to store my lippies too =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a great idea! I store mine laying down flat in a drawer now, but it's getting to be very inconvenient :) Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for sure. I need a better storage for my lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea hun! Someone will have a box for me soon especially after Easter! Please do a post on your lippies, I love seeing what everyone has. Do you have Hue? Thinking about getting it soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stacey: I'll definitley do a collection post soon :) I love Hue, it's one of my favourites so I always keep it in my makeup bag! You should definitley get it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats such a great idea hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks lovely.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brillant idea! Makes it so easy to find what you're looking far as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, you have a lot of lipstick there! and the storage idea is wonderful. thanks!!

    Vanity's Child

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...