Saturday, 2 April 2011

A Summery Little Haul


The weather's been so nice recentley, and it's been making me feel all summery, so on a recent shopping trip with my boyfriend, I decided to pick up a few summery bits. I love Primark's sandals and flip flops! I always buy them in the summer, and they have some gorgeous ones this year. I'm planning on going back soon, to purchase a few more pairs! And I really needed some new denim shorts, the ones I bought look quite short off the hanger but they don't look too short when they're on. I also need to buy some new sunglasses for Summer, and there's some really pretty bikinis in River Island (even though I haven't booked a holiday yet!)
.

Black diamante sandals - £6 Primark
.

Floral sandals - £6 - Primark


Denim shorts - £29.99 - Republic


 ♥

15 comments:

  1. Love the shorts :) Primark have some fab flip flops at the moment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the floral Primark sandals too - they're very unlike me, but I was drawn to them. Cute shorts btw! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral Primark sandals, I think I'll definitely pick up a few different pairs to throw in my suitcase this year!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh those primark sandals look so nicce and I love those shorts!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh lovely! my primark hasn't got those black diamante sandals!, boo!
    however i have actually picked up those floral ones and those shorts from republic aswell for my holiday this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel! The floral sandals are gorgeous! I really want them! Too bad there is no Primark in Australia :(

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. those sandals are so cute! I can't wait for summer either:) I really like ur blog , makes me wanna go to UK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for the comments :) Love, love, love Primark! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the floral sandals! wish I lived in London lol

    Please follow back
    tishiannae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh i love shorts shorts!!! so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the floral sandals, and the shorts! Such nice buys! :) xx

    Also, I'm having a giveaway for a makeup palette over at my blog, you might wanna check it out :)? Love Hannah xxx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish Canada had a Primark!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...