Saturday, 14 May 2011

Bicester CCO Haul

.
I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was going to Bicester Outlet Village, and I was so excited because they have a Cosmetic Outlet Store. They didn't have loads there in the CCO but I still managed to pick up a few bits! So here's my long overdue haul :)

MAC Violet pigment

 .
MAC Viva Glam V lipstick
.
.
MAC Boybait Cremesheen Glass
.
.
Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation
.

The Swatches


I'm so happy with my purchases! I can't remember the exact prices but I think the lipstick was around £7, the lipgloss around £8 and the pigment around £10, but that's just a rough idea! I can't remember how much the foundation was!

I wore the foundation for the first time yesterday and I loved it! Usually by the end of work I have some patches where my makeup's worn off a bit in the day, but I was happy to find with 'Doublewear' my makeup was still in place. I know the foundation's well known for being extremely long lasting and that people have even slept in with it still on after a night out and woken up in the morning to find it still intact, so I'm really looking forward to trying this out more! (Review to come!)

9 comments:

  1. I adore the colour of the Cremesheen, you picked p some excellent buys girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh you got some really good bargains! Yeah definitely do a EL double wear review- I'm very tempted to buy it!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pigment looks lovely! I have Boybait in my bag. You got some nice bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the pigment, very jealous of your bargains :-)
    I love my double wear, it actually stays on ALL day without fail and looks flawless!!

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the violet mac pigment it looks great. I usually use maybelline items. They tend to work best for me. But I really do like the Violet pigment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow im drooling over mac lipstick and lip glass!!! awesome post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love double wear!

    http://ifcurvescouldtalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Violet pigment looks really pretty Rachel!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Violet pigment looks pretty.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...