Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Super Cheap Storage Solutions


A few weeks ago I did my liipstick storage post, showing how I store my lipsticks in a Ferrero Rocher box (link here.) Recentley I got thinking and realised a lot of my storage solutions use a similar idea to my lipstick storage and were once used for other purposes. This is obviously great, because it's a super cheap way of storing products, so I thought I'd share :)

M&S Millionaire Shortbread Dessert

Whenever my mum and I buy the £10 Meal Deal from Marks and Spencer we usually get the Millionaire Shortbread dessert (it's delicious!) I'm currently using two of the containers for storage; one for my Bare Minerals brushes, which were too small to store with my other makeup brushes, and one for the tube lipglosses which I'm using at the moment.



Gü Desserts

I love the little Gü dessert pots! I have mine sat on my bedside table and use it to store my lipbalms. I tied a little bow round it too.


Shot Glasses

Shot glasses are the perfect size to store hair slides in! I always used to loose mine so this is perfect for me.



Tesco white chocolate and raspberry biscuits

I only bought these at the weekend as Tesco's have a '3 for 2' offer on all their biscuits at the moment, and I've eaten them already! I peeled the label off and I think the tin looks so pretty! I'm not sure what I'm going to use this for yet but I'm definitley going to find a use for it!


11 comments:

  1. great idea's! I have my hair bands and bobbi pins in a small box but the shot glass is a great idea! thanx for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love storage posts! Thanks for this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice hun, all this talk of desserts, nom nom nom! Nice ideas though. Love the pretty pink one at the end xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never thought about shot glasses but I love that! To make these even more glam you could put some of those beads La Senza give you with purchases (you can buy a whole bag for £1 or get tonnes on ebay) in the bottom, I do that with my brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh that's a good idea, might have to get some! Thanks hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas! :) I have started to use flower pots to store things! I picked a few up from Ikea yesterday, they are gorgeous! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your face is glowing ! I never tried rollers but my mom does and it looks scary :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice storage.i like to store my beauty creams and more products in one single storage...realy good storage//

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh these are such good ideas!! I've never thought of using things like this, gonna have to raid my kitchen :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You could store your mascara's or eyeliners in there to keep them all together :) loving your blog. Following :) cory xxx
    littledashofspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh that's a good idea, I need to find a use for it soon! It's so pretty and it's just sitting there atm! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...