Sunday, 19 June 2011

My Holiday Makeup 02


As some of you may know I recentley went on holiday to Lanzarote with my boyfriend. We went back to the same hotel as we went to in November, and we had such an amazing time. Back in November I showed you what makeup I'd taken with me, so I thought I'd do another version, showing the makeup I took with me this time. I didn't really use a lot of it in the end but it was nice to know it was there if I needed it! Some of the makeup items pictured, I actually bought at the airport in the Duty Free shop, but I'm going to do a separate 'Haul' post soon.
 

Face

Bare Minerals Prime Time primer
MAC Select Cover Up concealer
MAC Face and Body foundation
Bare Minerals foundation
MAC Blot powder
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Benefit Bella Bamba blush
MAC Margin blush

Eyes

Urban Decay Naked palette
Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner
MAC Penultimate eyeliner (Rapid Black)
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes waterproof mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
Shu Uemura eyelash curlers
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (Dark brown)
MAC Espresso eyeshadow (used for brows)

Lips

MAC Tinted lip conditioner (Petting Pink)
MAC lustreglass (Morning Glory)
MAC dazzleglass (Moth to Flame)
Beauty UK Lip Lust (Oh Baby)
MAC Angel lipstick
MAC Hue lipstick (not pictured)
Miss Sporty Innocense

6 comments:

  1. i <3 bella bamba :)

    xx

    Nora

    xx

    http://norabrownsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have literally just packed for holliers tomorrow and we have brought lots of the same things! I HATE packing I always over pack even when it's just make up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh good choices!Mac face and body foundation is THE ONE! love love love. Im beginning to fall out with my Mac studio fixl, I find my self reaching for the face and body foundation more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this post! How amazing is the Naked palette?! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time i see the naked palette it looks more amazing! Unfortunatly i don't have £32 to spare on make up at the mo' =( your blog is amazing btw =) Please follow me at http://thepinklife-caitlin.blogspot.com/ go easy i'm new ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that's an amazing collection. There's so many things I can pick from here ;)
    New follower! Hope you can follow back:
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...