Sunday, 26 June 2011

Favourite Summer Perfumes

.
The weather's so lovely today and it's made me feel all Summery so I thought I'd do a post on my favourite Summer perfumes. In Summer I like to wear light, sweet scents.These 3 pefumes are my favourites and the ones I tend to reach for the most in the warmer months. They're all very girly, sweet scents and I love them all.
.
Vera Wang - Princess


Scent: a mixture of waterlily, apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot skin, dark chocolate, amber, musk, and vanilla.

Britney Spears - Believe


Scent: a sparkling blend of exotic fruits, soft florals and seductive amber.

Marc Jacobs - Daisy


Scent: features top notes of wild strawberry, violet leaves and ruby red grapefruit. Heart notes of violet, jasmine and gardenia. Base notes of vanilla infusion, musks and white woods.      

15 comments:

  1. I have Daisy and Princess and love them both! I've gone through 3 big versions of it. My favourite at the moment is Chance by Chanel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello for summer i like burberry brit or flower bomb my best perfume ... kissss

    xx

    http://norabrownsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Marc Jacobs - Daisy! <3
    Love your Blog xxxx

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love daisy it is my summer scent! I want the whole collection really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha finally somebody else who loves the Britney perfumes... usually I feel a right saddo for saying that I do. Im currently on my second bottle of believe, I love it x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Marc Jacobs Daisy, I love it!!
    Its the perfect scent for summer :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i abs love your blog!! and those perfumes are perfect for summer...I really want Daisy by Marc Jacobs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blog :)

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, I'd love it if you took part- http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not fan of Daisy but it's my mother's favorite (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. i luv vera wang princess. thanks for the other scent suggestions.

    i'm a new follower, i hope you could check out my blog and follow too. ;)

    http://vanitychild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am absolutely obsessed with Britney Spears fragrances, which is why I'm shocked I don't have Believe yet. I think I will definitely need to grab that soon!

    xO Kristen
    http://thereviewstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Daisy from marc Jacobs perfect summer perfum ! love it love it love it !

    http://exotic--fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely collection. Its nice to meet another perfume lover. Visit my blog if you`re interested in perfumes. I followed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vera Wang Princess is such a lovely scent!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want this Britney Spears - Believe, a perfume of her that it's not in my collections. Wish to own them soon. :)

    women pheromones

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...