Wednesday, 27 July 2011

A bit of Essex-spiration


I was reading Amy Child's article in this week's NEW magazine and saw a photo of the outfit she wore on 'This Morning', last week.

 I love both the blouse and the shorts, and I was pleasantly suprised to find out the blouse is from Warehouse and the shorts are from Miss Selfridge.

So what did I do? I ordered them! I really like how they look together but I think they'd look nice seperately with other items too. I can't wait for them to come!



Blouse - £55 (Warehouse)
Shorts - £35 (Miss Selfridge)

13 comments:

  1. This outfit looks wonderful ~ I hope you will take a picture once you'll receive it =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the shorts too and they were absolutely gorgeous but they were indecently short on me - so back they went to the shop :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy: I will definitely take photos :) xx

    Amy: Ohh no, I'm quite short anyway so fingers crossed they're not too short on me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love when you find looks on celebs that you like, and then find out YOU could actually afford it too?! Gorgeous outfit, great find!
    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her shoes are also identical to ones I got on sale from Aldo! Featured them in my last OOTD post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit especially the blouse! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved what she was wearing too! Tried to get the shorts (noticed they had ones from the petite range) but they sold out in my size. :( x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog, you have unique reviews which is hard to find!! Keep up the good work,
    Oh and you have a new follower:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got the shorts in the sale! I love them they're so nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seen this in her New column too and I think its really pretty x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Gotta love a bit of Essex! Love the outfit, Especially the blouse - they just look so nice together!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this outfit!

    xO Kristen
    http://thereviewstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this will look lovely on you, i really like the shorts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...