Thursday, 7 July 2011

MAC Semi Precious MSFs


My MAC order just arrived, so I thought I'd share with you the items I bought from MAC's latest 'Semi-Precious' collection. I was most excited about the new mineralize skinfinishes. I already own Soft and Gentle from the permanent line, and Petticoat and Stereo Rose (from In the Groove) which I absolutely love, so I knew I wanted a few of the new shades! I decided against the Goldstone msf as I already have a few bronze-toned mineralize blushes and similar shades, but I couldn't help adding all three other shades into my basket! I also really liked the look of the Warmth of Coral blush and Mlle lipstick from the 'Fashion Flower' collection, but as I'm going on holiday again next week, I'm trying to save a bit of money! I'm very happy with my purchases, they all look so gorgeous, and I can't wait to try them out!

(Top left, clockwise: Pearl, Crystal Pink, Rose Quartz)

(Lightly swatched, from left to right: Pearl, Crystal Pink, Rose Quartz)

11 comments:

  1. I got Pearl and Crystal Pink too :) But Rose Quartz looks STUNNING, can't wait to get mine :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I just got rose quartz and I would love to get the pearl one, they are so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide which one I want now! They all look gorgeous but I told myself I'm only allowed one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want them all, they are really beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are far too shimmery for me but I bet they look fantastic with your skintone! The pans are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, they look stunning. I really like the look of Crystal Pink x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh pearl looks amazing.. I don't own any mac msfs.. this just might be my first.. Thanks hun

    ReplyDelete
  8. rose quartz looks stunning! if only i wasnt trying to save :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rose Quartz looks beautiful! Must check these out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really wanted to get these too, but I thought the Msf looks similar to the ones I have and I have yet to use em! great post hun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...