Thursday, 28 July 2011

My Holiday Essentials: Makeup/Beauty



MAC blot powder - I always take this out with me, in my bag, at night. It keeps me looking shine-free and is easy to use for touch ups.

Bare Minerals foundation - This is one of my absolute favourite foundations, and it's the perfect holiday foundation because it looks really natural on, but still gives good coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the skin.

Bare Minerals Faux Tan - A bronzer is definitely an essential for me as, for some reason, my face doesn't really tan in the sun, so I use this to bronze up my face in the evenings to give me a bit of colour! It's the absolute perfect bronzer for holiday because it gives a completely natural, tanned colour and doesn't look false at all! I love this so much, I think I'm going to do a separate review on it soon.

MAC 'Petting Pink' tinted lip conditioner - I use this when I'm lying out in the sun, in the day. It's gives your lips a pretty, subtle, pink gloss and it has spf in it so it helps to protect your lips from the sun.

Shu Uemura eyelash curlers - I always tint my eyelashes before I go on holiday so I never wear mascara in the day, but I do like to curl my eyelashes to accentuate them and to make me look more awake! I love my Shu Uemura eyelash curlers! They're so easy to use and they are quite expensive, but, in my opinion, they're definitely worth the money.

Moroccan Oil - The sun can really dry out your hair so when I went to Spain recentley, I poured some of my mum's Moroccan Oil into a little travel pot to take with me. I applied a small amount through the ends of my hair before blow-drying, to help keep my hair conditioned and smooth. I really love it, and I think I'm going to try and buy a bottle for myself soon (or just take my mum's to 'borrow!')

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle sachets - I also took a few of these sachets with me, to use as a hair treatment before I applied my conditioner. It's a brilliant treatment for conditioning hair and leaves it feeling silky smooth. These sachets are perfect for travelling too!

Body Spray - I always have a bodyspray in my beach bag to refresh myself during the day!

9 comments:

  1. I have heard that Moroccan Oil really is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac Blot powders are must haves!!! seriously, especially if your going on a night out and u look shiny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have a body spray in my bag too, where ever I go :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always wearing my MAC blot powder too ! It works wonder ^^ cannot live without it in this heavy weather ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good holiday essentials, especially the aussie conditioner sachet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh great post :) I really, really want to try some Moroccan Oil! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never tried the MAC blot powder, sounds perfect for my oil slick skin! I really want to try the Moroccanoil but I can't justify the splurge at the mo! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Shu Uemura curler! I've had mine way too long and need to replace it but sadly they don't sell it in the states anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your holiday essentials, that body spray looks interesting.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...