Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Review: LUSH Lemony Flutter cuticle butter


'Softens hard skin all over the body, especially the cuticles. We made Lemony Flutter to soften your cuticles; it's our thickest cream out there. It's so good at softening your cuticles and nourishing your nails that Lush customers have been using it to soften and nourish lots of other body parts like their feet, elbows and knees. Fortunately, it's a very reasonably priced cream, so you can afford to use it as widely as you wish. Take more care of your extremities and invest a small sum in a Lemony pot.'


Lemony Flutter is a rich cream that has a lovely, fresh, lemon scent. It's a very thick cream and it melts when applied to the skin. I've used it on my cuticles, hands and elbows and it really moisturizes my skin, leaving it feeling so soft and smooth! I've used it on my lips too and it makes an amazing lip balm! It does take a while to sink in so when I use it on my hands and cuticles, I usually apply it before I go to bed, as a night treatment.

I absolutely love Lemony Flutter! I think it's is a brilliant multi-purpose product and one that I will definitley continue to use and repurchase. It's ideal for keeping in your handbag or on your bedside table! I would definitely recommend this!


LUSH Lemony Flutter - £5.95

6 comments:

  1. I cannot live without this lol!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a review on this product too! It's my HG foot cream.. I looove the scent of it..

    Never thot of using it on my lips.. Will definitely do now.. thanks hun =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too but I lost mine so think I definately need to buy another one now!! :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo this one is luscious! I love it so much. Rich and lemony. Have purchased this again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lemon scented things, they smell so fresh! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard really good things about this, but didn't realise it could be used for so many different things! I haven't tried anything from Lush yet, have added this to my list though. Thanks for the review! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...