Monday, 25 July 2011

Summer Brights: Makeup & Nails


I love bright colours for Summer! Below are some of my favourite makeup and nail products which add a pop of colour to your look.


Products:.
.
Rimmel 'Sweetie' lipstick
MAC 'Jazzed' lipstick
MAC 'Pink Noveau' lipstick
REVLON 'One Perfect Coral' nail polish
MAC 'Dollymix' blush
MAC 'Violet' pigment
Nubar 'Hot Pink' nail polish
Barry M 'Blueberry' nail paint
Benefit 'Coralista' blush
OPI 'Cajun Shrimp' nail polish
Barry M 'Yellow' nail paint
Duwop 'Lantana' Venom gloss
Pout lip plump
2True blue eyeliner
Sleek 'Pan-Tao' blush

12 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm so jealous you have jazzed! I just missed out on it, it's gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything you have! That pigment looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you have! That pigment looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh what a gorgeous selection. I have all those nail polishes too!
    And I like the look of the MAC blush...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah!! I love your selection!! So many pretty colours!!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great choices! I've been dying to get Mac Pink Nouveau for ages! I love those two Barry M nail paints (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. this picture is super lovely to look at! makes me wish summer was actually happening down my end rather than all this rainfall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh it all looks so pretty!! I'm liking the look of that 2true eye-liner!! Gonna have to have a look for that next time I go in Superdrug! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely selection, I especially love the Mac blusher, such a pretty colour x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab choices! You have some gorgeous summer colours :)

    I cann't wait for summer, so I can bust out the brights ;)

    Loving the MAC blush xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...