Friday, 5 August 2011

FOTD ft Chanel Mystic Eyes


A while ago I did a FOTN using my Chanel palette in 'Mystic Eyes' which my mum bought me for Christmas. The photos were taken on my old camera and the quality wasn't very good, so when I used the palette yesterday, I took the oppurtunity to take a few photos on my new camera.

I absolutely love the 'Mystic Eyes' palette! It's the only Chanel item I own and I really hope it's not the last! I love everything about it, from the sleek packaging and the little Chanel logo on the compact to the colours and texture of the eyshadows. The eyeshadows are lovely, wearable shades and I think it's a really good every day palette.


Makeup

MAC Matte primer
MAC Select Cover Up
REVLON Colourstay foundation
Bare Minerals faux tan
Benefit 10 (bronze side as contour)
MAC 'Dainty' mineralize blush

Natural Collection 'Rose Petal' lipstick



Eye Makeup

MAC 'Rapid Black' penultimate eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
Benefit 'Recess' creaseless cream shadow
MAC Espresso e/s (brows)

Chanel 'Mystic Eyes' quad.

I used the light pink as a wash of colour all over my lid to crease, then applied the light brown on my lid and used the dark brown in the outer-v and smudged it under my lashline. I then used a big fluffy brush to blend the eyeshadow. In my inner corners I used MAC's 'Grand Entrance' eyshadow.





20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, you have the most lovely eyes and teeth :) the palette looks gorgeous too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous palette! I love the colours and would probably use all of them. Lovely FOTD you look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lashes look amazing!

    Love what how you used the quad.. Looks very wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely colours! i'm a little bit jealous of your hair, mine refuses to grow :( x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful palette :)
    Love, Juls xx

    http://Bonchicbongenrej.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/#!/JulsBirkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah: Thankyou, I do have extensions though! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the two dark colours in the palette! Very nice and natural FOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so lovely!Gorgeous soft colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really suits you, so pretty!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely little palette! your eyes look gorgeous, love the lip colour too. http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful x

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The palette looks so pretty!! and i just have to say your hair is lush, im extremely jealous right now! It's so sleek and shiny.. if you haven't already, i'd love to see a post on your fav hair products maybe? xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I really really need to try your mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww thankyou for your lovely comments :)

    DaintyMakeup: I will definitely do a post on them soon, thankyou! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are super pretty swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely neutral look, I like your lashes.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous make-up! That Chanel quad looks lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...