Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Oxford Street Purchases

.
H&M tops: Striped top - £9.99. White top - £14.99
.

Vichy Dermablend foundation - £15.50


I'd heard so much about this foundation, and was really pleased when I found it in Boots, on Oxford Street. I went for the shade 035 - Sand, which seems to be a good match. At £15.50, it's not cheap so I was really hoping it would live up to my expectations! I've only tried it once and so far, so good! It's definitely a full-coverage foundation (no need to use concealer!) and it's a thick, creamy consistencey which blends well onto the skin. I'll do a review of it, once I've used it a bit more!
.

15 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the foundation review! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try that foundation! Looking forward to your review! Cute tops, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that white top you got.. I'm selling a top like that black and white stripe top you got. :)
    Lovely purchases. I'm also dying to try that foundation too. You'll have to let us know what you think..
    Holly,xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stripy top from h&m :) Good luck with the foundation!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stripy top! h&m is great for essentials like that. http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stripey H&M top! Will be good to know how you get on with the foundation :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your white top ^^

    Can I invite you to join my GIVEAWAY-Korean BB creams , thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that H&M top, it's lovely, so easy to wear! Looking forward to reading the review on the foundation x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both tops, classic and chic.:D

    I'm glad the foundation works for you, I hope you'll continue liking it.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will be interesting to hear how the foundation works for you!
    Fab choice in tops!
    George | frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to read your review, I'm so tempted to buy this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh i use vichy too!

    I love.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Love the shirts!

    - Sydneyxo
    http://treatsandtreasures3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shirts, and looking forward to ur review :)

    check out my blog, please xx

    http://la-fille-porcelaine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...