Monday, 22 August 2011

Sue Moxley 'Bali' Baked Bronzer


The other day, I popped into Superdrug and I was browsing the various stands when I came across the Sue Moxley stand. I'd never really paid the brand any attention before, but I had a look and when I saw the baked bronzers were all reduced from £6 to just £3 (half price!) I couldn't resist! I went for the shade 'Bali' which is a gorgeous bronzey coral. It's a gorgeous colour and reminds me of the mineralize skinfinishes from MAC. I love it so much, I think I may actually go back and try to purchase some of the other shades!




If anyone has tried the baked bronzers or any other Sue Moxley products, let me know what you'd recommend :)

 ♥ 

9 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks gorgeous! I love products that act as both a bronzer and blush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that looks gorgeous, and for £3, what a bargain x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! Definitely paying Superdrug a visit soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brand is new to me. Thanks for the swatch, the shade is beautiful!:D

    ***** Marie ******
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely! I picked up a shimmer brick from Sue Moxley with the half price offer, it worked out to only be £3.25 and it's lovely! Don't think I would have bought it full price though :\ Unfortunately there weren't any baked bronzers left when I got to my Superdrug (or much of anything else for that matter lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgoeous shade! Reminds me of Mac skinfinishes Stereo rose! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never really heard of this brand but that bronzer looks gorgeous! Can't believe it was only £3, what a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, what a gorgeouuuuus colour!! I'm so sad that none of my local superdrugs stock sue moxleys famous brand :(! http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ XX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...