Sunday, 21 August 2011

Travel makeup bag: Brighton

Last week I went away with my best friend and a few of her friends to Brighton, and I thought I'd show the makeup I took with me. We only stayed there for two nights so I didn't really need to take a lot with me, but I do like to have options :)
.

Face
,
Bare Minerals Prime Time
MAC Select Cover-Up
Bare Minerals foundation
Vichy Dermablend foundation
Clinique Even Better foundation
MAC Blot powder (pictured with sponge)
MAC Studio Fix powder
Benefit Hoola bronzer
MAC Dollymix
MAC Margin
NARS Albatross

Eyes

Urban Decay 'Ammo' palette
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner
MAC 'Rapid Black' Penultimate eyeliner
MAC Espresso e/s (brows)

Lips

Natural Collection 'Apple Blossom' lipstick
MAC 'Hue' lipstick
MAC 'Jazzed' lipstick
Miss Sport 'Innocense' lipstick
Smasbox 'Luminous' lipgloss

11 comments:

  1. Oooh I love everything that you took!!
    You did well to only take that amount, I really cant travel light :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mac Margin looks gorgeous...I'm going away in 3 weeks and at a loss of what to bring lol....I have like too much makeup xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing post like this. You bought along with you some great stuff! When I went away for a week i didnt bring much and yes I was thinking 'I COULD'VE BOUGHT MORE!'. lol :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I love Hoola bronzer & Mac Margin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post! I've been debating whether or not to get HOOLA, as I need a new bronzer! would you recommend it? also which lipgloss would you say is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all this! Always wanted to try Studio Fix Powder :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that palette looks awesome- i need a UD palette so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carly: I love Hoola! It's a lovely, matte bronzer and it gives you a really natural, tanned look. It's one of my favourite bronzers. I'd really recommend it! And my favourite lipgloss - atm I'm loving Smashbox Luminous, but my top favourite is the L'Oreal Glamshine in 301 - Coral Strass. I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! you took some lovely things :) i've been wanting benefit hoola for ages - it's just one of those things i never get round to picking up! love the lipsticks and blushers you took! http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ X

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so nice to see people that actually use their products...most of the times,expecially on YT, i always see brand new stuff for each tutorial or video!!btw I love your picks :) I have to have jazzed lipstick!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...