Saturday, 6 August 2011

What was in my Makeup Bag: July


This is the start of a new series. I love 'what's in my makeup bag' posts and youtube videos, but my makeup bag looks different every month. I have a big makeup bag which I carry around, full of my favourite/most used products of that time. I've decided, at the end of every month, I'll empty my makeup bag and show you the products inside. Of course I have my essentials which I always carry around (including MAC blot powder, MAC Select-Cover Up, YSL touche eclat and some brushes) so obviously I won't include these in the posts.

Here's what was in my makeup bag throughout July..


Bare Minerals foundation (medium tan), Bourjois '52' delice de poudre bronzer, Sleek 'Pan Tao' blush, MAC 'Hue' lipstick, Natural Collection 'Apple Blossom' lipstick, Benefit California Kissin' lipgloss, Smashbox 'Luminous' lipgloss, MAC 'Underage' tinted lipglass, Clinique 'Grapefruit' superbalm moisturizing gloss (Glamour freebie)

♥

12 comments:

  1. I love posts like these :)
    Your Bourjois bronzer is beat up! You must really love it! That MAC lipglass looks lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post :) I love the look of Hue!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just discovered Natural Collection lippies - love! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love this idea for a post, I love the pic too! I have a weird habit of having to take what I used that day in my make up bag! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sleek blush looks amazing! Im looking forward to this new series xx

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I may have to try some Bourjois products!
    Great post, very different- I like it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have gorgeous hair and lashes.

    Great blog glad I stummbled across,any tips to get my hair looking in as great condition as yours? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!! You can tell your Mac Hue is well loved :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Twiggs: Aww thankyou, I'm going to do a hair post soon on what products I use :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post! I love everything you have in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your makeup bag is SO girly! Full of feminine shades.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pan Tao looks like a gorgeous shade!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...