Sunday, 4 September 2011

Hair Masks


It's been requested a few times for me to do a post on the hair products I use, which I am going to do at some point, but today I'm going to do a post on hair masks.

Since I've got hair extensions, it's very important for me to make sure both my extensions and my own hair stays in good condition - as you probably know, extensions are known for being damaging to hair. I've been using hair masks, religiously, for years and I'll use one at least once a week, without fail. I believe this has really helped my hair to stay healthy and conditioned.

I usually use the Coconut & Almond hair mask from Boots, or one of the huge bottles of TRESseme conditioner (as a hair mask). I slather the mask all over my hair, but concentrate it on the ends of my own hair and my extensions. I then put on a shower cap and leave it for as long as possible, sometimes I'll sleep with it on and wash it off in the morning.

Using a hair mask is the most important step in my haircare routine. They don't just keep my hair nicely conditioned, and help make it look healthy and shiny, but they also make my hair a lot more manageable. 

The ones I use:

Boots Ingredients Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask (350ml) - £2.03


TRESseme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner (500ml) - £3.19




4 comments:

  1. I've never bought a hair mask but I may pick this coconut one up as I love anything that smells of coconut! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use that Tresemme one too! Love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hair masks too, I think I'll have to try this one :) I love your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use that tresemme one as a regular conditioner and a hair mask.. i love it! I also love the lee stafford hair growth one :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...