Sunday, 25 September 2011

My First YSL


A few weeks ago, I ordered my first YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick!

Costing £22 at beauty counters in places like Boots and House of Fraser, when I found the rouge volupte lipsticks on cheapsmells.com for around £16 (including postage) to say I was excited is an understatement, and I quickly added the lipstick in 'Nude Beige' to my basket and checked out.

For anyone who doesn't know - cheapsmells.com is a website selling perfume, cosmetics, haircare and skincare products from brands such as YSL, DIOR, Maybelline, Benefit, TIGI and Decleor (just to name a few!) at discounted prices. In my experience, I've always had great service from them and I'd really recommend taking a look at the website.


Swatch


'Nude Beige' is a gorgeous, pink-toned nude, a perfect every day colour. The formula is amazing - smooth, creamy and moisturising, and of course, the packaging is absolutely stunning! There's something so luxurious about the rouge volupte lipsticks, and although I think £22 is a ridiculous price to pay for a lipstick, I can see why these are a favourite among the beauty community. I can definitely say, this won't be my last rouge volupte lipstick!

* I've just had a look at cheapsmells.com and all the Yves Saint Laurent products, which they stock, are reduced with up to 48% off RRP prices! The rouge volupte lipsticks are only £13.95 (postage included!) But if you're going to place an order, be quick, because the offer ends tonight! *

23 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about this website :) also, this lipstick is gorgeous! Such a beautiful colour, and looks great on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful! That packaging is so gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely! I have one in a deeper pink don't know the name though, I love them but they don't last very long at all :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this post! I have just ordered nude beige as it looked gorgeous on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour :) and never heard if that website, will check it out :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for telling me i have had my eye on these for some time and i think i might just go and buy myself 1 right now

    thanks so much xxx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love that colour! I need to try a YSL lippie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello, I love this lipstick for their creamy, glossy effect, they have gorgeous colors. The trouble is q'ils do not last long on my lips, even before putting a base, does not it. Big kiss. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! SUCH a bargain! I'm definitely gonna head over there and pick 1 of these up! This colour is stunning on you too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh nude beige is one of my favourites but I haven't worn it in forever - need to get on that :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen this lipstick before and its such a gorgeous colour, looks so creamy as well.
    Never had any YSL products myself before but with this offer I'm now debating it! x

    http://aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those lippies but yeah, so expensive! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. loooove this! it looks so pretty! this might turn into my first YSL rouge volupte lipstick as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am yet to buy a YSL Lippie too but I cant wait to get my hands on one. The colour you chose looks gorge on you.

    I came across CheapSmells this week and really wanted to buy a few things but wasnt too sure as i'd never come the site before but I will be ordering now after seeing this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks amazing - i just ordered it so thank you for the bit of advice :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been lusting over this exact color! Gorgeous!

    http://mplusbdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh I like that! I really want the YSLsensual silk!!
    gorg :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great deal!:D

    Nude Beige is such a lovely and creamy shade - looks great on your lips.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    Freeman Beauty Blogger Kit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have two of these: nude beige and peach passion. Best lipsticks I own! The formula is to die for and the fragrance is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks absolutely gorgeous! I need to order one of these xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...