Sunday, 11 September 2011

Recent Makeup Purchases



MAC In Synch lip liner

 
MAC Mineralize skinfinish natural (Medium Deep)



Sleek Babydoll llipstick


NARS Orgasm blush


Swatches

(Left to right: Sleek Babydoll lipstick. MAC In Synch lipliner. MAC 'Medium Deep' Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. NARS Orgasm blush.)

These are a few of the makeup items which I've purchased recentley. I've already got a MAC mineralize skinfinish natural in 'Medium Plus' but wanted a darker shade for when I'm more tanned and as I don't have any lipliners, I decided to order MAC's 'In Synch' liner, which is really pretty. NARS 'Orgasm' is so gorgeous, it's the only blush I've been wearing since I got it, and I've been wanting Sleek's 'Babydoll' lipstick for ages, but they never had any in stock before.
 
I'm very happy with all my purchases and will put up more swatches/FOTDs using the products soon. Hope everyone's had a good weekend :)
 

19 comments:

  1. the blush looks gorgeous! i've started wearing babydoll a lot recently.. i find it better to dab it on lightly. its a gorgeous pink though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babydoll looks gorgeous! So does orgasm! I've only really been wearing bella bamba recently :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orgasm looks lovely, I had Babydoll but ended up selling it as it didn't suit me, bet it looks lovely on you though! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very tempted to buy the lipstick and liner! The liner would go with so many lipsticks I own and the lipstick is just gorgeous, I've never tried Sleek lipsticks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love In synch <3

    xx

    http://norabrownsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I have Synch on my list so it's great to see swatches hun. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babydoll lipstick looks fab definately have to get my hands on that one !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, Babydoll has been on my 'must buy' list for ages, it's nice to see the swatch for it as I know I will definitely buy it now.

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Babydoll sure looks like Viva Glam Gaga

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sleek Baby Doll looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loooove NARS Orgasm and I miss my MSFN :( Great purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that lipstick colour! I also really want that blush, i've been wanting to try it for the longest time. Great purchases :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice bits and bobs hun, Orgasm looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg babydoll looks so gorgeous x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous finds. i love em all
    especiall the babydoll lipstick, iv been eyeing that up lots lately

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that lipstick! Looks so pretty!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with Nars 'Orgasm' I have been using it for a few years now and it is my favourite !! :)


    - Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...