Friday, 30 September 2011

Repurchase: MAC Hue lipstick


Hue is one of the most popular MAC lipsticks, and it's definitely a favourite of mine. It's a gorgeous pink-toned nude that can be worn day or night to compliment any makeup look. Hue is the lipstick I reach for the most as it's really flattering and versatile. It's one of those lipsticks you can apply, without looking in the mirror or being too careful, so I usually always carry it around in my handbag. It's a glaze formula, so it's super glossy and moisturising on the lips. This has become a must-have lipstick for me and I can't ever see myself without it!



12 comments:

  1. I've been hearing so much about Hue lately, I haven't tried this shade but I think I need to get it asap! xx

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Hue but didn't really use it as Creme Cup was my favourite as they're relatively similar, but I've lost it :( so I've been using Hue loads recently and it's so, so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason Ive never thought about trying Hue! Even though everyone raves about it! And I do like a nude lip! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shade, it's so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hue's such a pretty colour, I'm a fan too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow. Love the colours! I've seen a couple of my friends wearing hues but I don't think its very good on my lip, since its so pigmented lol. Love this post hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here hun, it's a beaut! I also love Patisserie, have you checked that out before? I would repurchase both xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hue was off-putting to me at first. I have really pigmented lips and this looked like chalk until I blended it all over. Then I found it just softened my lip look and let my eyes be the focus. Hue is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stacey: I need to get Patisserie!! My friend's got it and I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have awarded you a blog award. xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have awarded you a blog award. xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is certainly a shade I need to invest in... STAT! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...