Monday, 3 October 2011

Hair Products: Part 01

.

Batiste Dry Shampoo

I've always been a fan of dry shampoos for those 'inbetween days' when hair needs a bit of help. After massaging a few sprays of this dry shampoo into the roots of my hair, my hair's instantly revitalized, looking much fresher. I use the one for Medium Brunette tones from the 'A Hint of Colour' range, which is tinted so doesn't leave your roots with that dreaded white talc look.

Aveda Brilliant Spray-On Shine

This Aveda spray contains rice bran and Vitamin E, and is designed to eliminate any fly-aways and to tame frizz. I spray this onto my hair, once it's been styled and usually comb it through with my tangle teezer or run my fingers through my hair. It smooths my hair nicely and gives it a lovely shine, helping it to look healthy and glossy. The best thing about this spray is that it's so light-weight and doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or too full of product, unlike some hair serums which I've used in the past. This is perfect for carrying around in your handbag to give your hair a quick spritz, during the day.

Vo5 Miracle Concentrate
.
After trying my mum's Moroccan Oil in the Summer, I'd been meaning to buy a bottle but had just never got round to it. So when I saw Vo5's 'Miracle Concentrate' in Superdrug for around the £5 mark (at less than half the price of a 25ml bottle of Moroccan Oil), I snapped it up straight away, eager to see how it would compare. I love this product and it's become a real staple in my routine. I straighten or curl my hair daily so I'm up for trying any product which claims to 'condition' and 'nourish' hair. I dispense around 6-8 drops of the elixir onto the palms of my hands and run it through my hair, concentrating it on the ends, before blow drying. I noticed a real difference in my hair, from the first time I used it, and it's helped to make my hair noticeably softer, silkier and shinier.



5 comments:

  1. I love Argan Oil! I use 100% stuff that I got off eBay and it works really well! My hair seems to dry quicker when it's in too, and I dont get rats tails, score! :) good choices! I can't wait for part 2! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really need to invest in some of that miracle concentrate!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love batiste dry shampoo it really helps when you have really greasy hair xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the vo5 oil :)

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I really wana try the Vo5 oil, my hair is in awful condition so it needs products to help it along and feel better. x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...