Wednesday, 5 October 2011

My Collection: Blushes

.
This is going to be the start of a 'My Collection' series, showing swatches of the products I own. I decided to start off with blushes, as this is my favourite makeup item and the one I have the most of. I love them! My favourite brands for blushes are MAC and Benefit, although I definitely think I need to try some more NARS ones soon! I've included my MAC msfs and Benefit Posietint too, as I use these in the same way as a blush.
.


MAC 'Margin', MAC 'Peachykeen', MAC 'Dollymix', MAC 'Instant Chic' (L/E), MAC 'Enough Said' (L/E), MAC 'Hipness' (L/E), MAC 'Pink Swoon'

MAC 'Prim & Proper' (L/E), MAC 'Her Blooming Cheek' (L/E), MAC 'Gentle' (mineralize blush), MAC 'Light Over Dark' (L/E mineralize blush), MAC 'Dainty' (mineralize blush), MAC 'Rhapsody in Two' (L/E mineralize blush), MAC 'Hang Loose' (L/E mineralize blush)


MAC 'So Sweet, So Easy' (cremeblend blush), MAC 'Tickle Me Pink' (L/E ccb), MAC 'Pearl' (L/E msf), MAC 'Crystal Pink' (L/E msf), MAC 'Rose Quartz' (L/E msf), MAC 'Petticoat' (L/E msf), MAC 'Stereo Rose' (L/E msf)


MAC Pink Power (L/E msf), Sue Moxley 'Bali baked bronzer, Dainty Doll '002', Benefit 'Posietint, Illamasqua 'Sob' cream blush, Bourjois 'Rose D'Or', Sleek 'Pan Tao'

Laura Geller 'Sunset' blush-n-brighten, Laura Geller 'Honey Dipped' blush-n-brighten, Smashbox Soft Lights 'Super/Model' blush duo, NARS 'Orgasm', Benefit 'Coralista', Benefit 'Bella Bamba', Benefit '10'
.


25 comments:

  1. WOW just look at all those blushers and so many Mac. Im a propa blusher girl I love them, and they are all so pretty. Mac Light over Dark is really standing out to me. Great post x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swatches have made me add about 10 more blushes to my wish list! Lovely collection xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection, I wanna try that Prim Proper blush!! xo

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh they all look so pretty! Love Margin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous collection! I'm totally regretting that I didn't get Her Blooming Cheek...argh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet collection, I really love this post! I wonder if Stereo Rose/Bourjois Rose D'Or, and NARS Orgasm are almost dupes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection! You go me lusting hard after Hipness now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, you have so many blushes, I think I only own about 4!
    Great swatches though, I will definitely refer to this post in future when buying new blushes :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOOOVES my blushes too!! You've got lots of pinky blushes.. I love my corals heaps which is kinda obvious if you've seen my blush collection =P You gotta try Tarte and Illamasqua blushes.. They're amaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! You have so many gorgeous girly shades, thats a very impressive collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the Illamasqua 'Sob' cream blush looks so watery, have u reviewed it yet? I also love the Sleek 'Pan Tao' shade. so lovely <33

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Rachel you love your pinks!!
    My favourite pic is all the packaging in the drawer :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blimmin eck I thought I had a lot of blushes! These are all so pretty, great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. great collection
    it gives ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your collection, so pretty. I need to make a trip to my CCO. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thankyou for the comments :)

    Sarah: Stereo Rose and NARS Orgasm are quite similar! Rose D'Or is more pink toned though xx

    Lina Kim: I haven't done a post on the Illamasqua blush yet, it does have a very creamy/wet texture though xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow look at all those gorgeous blushes! I am soo jealous! I am dying to try NARS right now but they are soo expensive!
    Holly,xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love blushes and they all look so pretty xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great swatches! I'm even scared to attempt this lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! You have so many pinks! Love these kinda posts xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...