Saturday, 8 October 2011

My Everyday Makeup Routine


Although I love using different products and experimenting with makeup, I don't always have time. This is my quick and easy, go-to makeup look for those mornings when I don't have much time (usually when I have college or work early) or just can't be bothered to faff around with a lot of makeup.

I apply MAC Studio Sculpt foundation using my Sigma F80 brush, Benefit Boi-ing concealer under my eyes and MAC Studio Fix powder all over my face, concentrating it on my T-Zone. I then use MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep as a bronzer. I do like to change up my blush (as you can see in my blush collection, I do like my blushes!) The ones I reach for the most on a day-to-day basis at the moment, are Benefit's Coralista and MAC's Instant Chic. I'm wearing Instant Chic in the photo below.

I use MAC's Espresso eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows, MAC's Penultimate eyeliner in Rapid Black to line my upper lash line and a Laura Mercier caviar eye liner in Chestnut, smudged along my lower lashline. I curl my lashes with my Shu Uemura eyelash curler and apply 3 coats of Maybelline One-by-One mascara.

Then I use my lipstick of choice - which at the moment is MAC Myth.

And I'm ready to go!



22 comments:

  1. You look absolutely stunning!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    That mascara looks fab, might have to check that one out!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. how long does it take you to do all that in the morning when your in slow mode xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely :) your lashes are so long! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look flawless :D
    Great post sweetie

    Joselin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love that lippie on you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're sooo pretty and your makeup always looks gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look pretty :) love the lipstick x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great!!! I love that blush on you!!
    xo Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so pretty! I've just brought the Studio Sculpt foundation but haven't used it yet, this has made me excited to try it out - you look flawless! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always look SO gorgeous in your photos Rachel!

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always look SO gorgeous in your photos Rachel!

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  13. your eyelashes are so stunning! and your complexion is so flawless! I think I might try out that concealer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thankyou for all the lovely comments :) xxx

    Lauren: About 10-15 mins xx

    Lisa: I LOVE Studio Sculpt foundation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Geeze louise your lashes are awesome!!! Loving this makeup look.

    http://mplusbdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing as ever - plus the shade of your top suits you perfectly x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...