Sunday, 16 October 2011

A Naughty ASOS purchase

.
The shopping ban was going so well, until last week, when I received an email from ASOS about their mid-season sale. ASOS is one of my favourite places to shop, and they always have amazing sales, so I had a look and when I saw a gorgeous pair of wedges from Mango, I just couldn't resist ordering them.

In my defence, I do only own two pairs of wedges and I had been wanting a new pair in a nude colour for ages, and they were reduced from £84 to £25, and I LOVE them! They do look a lot nicer on, but I need to paint my toenails so I haven't put them on for photos! (Link here)

I'd really recommend looking at the ASOS sales because you can always find a great bargain, and if I wasn't on a shopping ban, I would of definitely ordered a few more items!





13 comments:

  1. I think we can forgive you for ordering them while on your shopping ban simply because they are just so gorgeous! :) I agree, you can always find great stuff on asos, especially in the sales xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sale has been the bain of my life! Ive had about 3 emails from them and im constantly putting things in my basket and then changing my mind becase I dont need anymore clothes, I'll probably give in to it soon and buy them aha!

    Joselin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it hard to resist a sale! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these wedges, they are definatley worth breaking your spending ban ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just sooooo gorgeous, You had to get them!!! hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love wedges. These look so posh, I can't blame you. I have to quit my shopping ban for Sephora's Sale (U.S.)but I'm still doing no-clothes. But I cheated b/c my husband bought me a sweater...

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely gorgeous, when it comes to shoes I'm a sucker haha. I only have one pair of wedges and these need to be in my life now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes look really nice xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, what a bargain, I don't blame you for not being able to resist.
    They are gorgeous :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG so cute!!! Love these!
    xo Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou for the comments lovelies :) You've all made me feel a lot better about breaking the shopping ban! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are gorgeous, I don't think I could have resisted either! Good bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm i love with these shoes!! and ASOS. Don't worry my shopping addiction is so bad my mom has grounded me from buying anything...but I still do!! (so I hide the bags under my bed :)) haha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...