Sunday, 2 October 2011

Review: The Sanctuary Kuan Jin Oyster & Pearl Scrub


'A creamy, shimmering scrub; sea salt and crushed oyster shell act as a refining polish, extracts of ginseng, orchid and peony moisturise to leave skin hydrated and silky smooth.'


I love The Sanctuary products! I've used The Sanctuary Hot Sugar Scrub before, which I loved, and I have to say the Kuan Jin Oyster & Pearl scrub hasn't disappointed!

The Kuan Jin scrub is packaged in a 200ml tube, as opposed to a tub where you scoop the product out. I actually prefer this, as I find it more hygenic and it makes it easier for travel too. The scrub does come out of the tube easily though so you need to make sure you don't squeeze the tube too hard!

The scrub itself is of quite a thick consistensey and pearl-coloured. As it's from the Kuan Jin line, it doesn't have the usual Sanctuary, woody scent, but smells more feminine and floral. A little goes a long way as the scrub really lathers up, once applied. I like the feeling of the scrub, as you can feel it working, scrubbing away the dead skin cells but it isn't abrasive on the skin.

It contains four main ingredients - pearls, sea salt, oyster shell and extracts from orchids, ginseng and peony. The flower extracts are contained to help moisturise and hydrate the skin. This is one of the only scrubs that has left my skin, not only feeing smooth, from the exfoliating but also soft and moisturised.
..
I love this body scrub and continue to be impressed with The Sanctuary products. I think the range is such good value for money and the products feel very luxurious, and seem more expensive than they are. This body scrub left my skin feeling so smooth and soft, and I would repurchase this in the future.

I got mine from Boots, but you can also get it from thesanctuary.co.uk and it costs £6.38.

3 comments:

  1. The packaging is really pretty and it sounds like a great products too :)

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried anything from The Sanctuary but this sounds lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the label on the packaging it looks really pretty and makes me wanna buy the product x

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...