Friday, 7 October 2011

YSL Rouge Volupte - Lingerie Pink


.In my recent post - My First YSL, I mentioned Cheapsmells.com had a special offer on all their YSL products, with the Rouge Volupte lipsticks costing just £13.95, including postage. I just couldn't resist the offer myself, and so I purchased another Rouge Volupte.

..
I chose the shade 'Lingerie Pink.'
.
'Lingerie Pink' is a lovely, baby pink shade. It's very pigmented and I do find that when I'm tanned this can look a bit too bright, so I usually just dab this on my lips for daytime. It has the same creamy, moisturising formula as Nude Beige, which I love. The only negative with the Rouge Voluptes is the lasting power, as they don't stay put on the lips for very long. I still love the lipsticks though, and I'm very happy with the shades I chose.


14 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous! This is definitely next on my list, I bought Nude Beige after seeing your first post and love it <3 i love the formulation and packaging of these lipsticks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbie-goodness! You have nice teeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this colour, it's lovely but I never tend to reach for it purely because of its staying power which is such a shame! I'm put off buying more even though there are so many gorgeous shades because of this, it's a lot of money to pay for something that just wont stay put! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that lipstick looks so cute i want to buy it xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a gorgeous color! very barbie-esque lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your obsession with pink is never ending :) lovely colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, it makes your teeth look ultra ultra white!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks gorge on you, you've got me lusting after YSL lippies now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh it looks beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! definitely a barbie doll pink :) everyone posting about these lipsticks are making me want to cave and order one as well ~they look so creamy & smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. soo pretty!!!
    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'm in love with this lipstick aha so bloody gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so gutted I missed out on this! Definitely can't justify buying them at their full price, my price limit stops at Mac lippies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is really pretty on you, love the colour!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...