Saturday, 5 November 2011

Cheapsmells TIGI Giftset sale


I've mentioned the website Cheapsmells.com before, when they were having a sale on all their YSL products, including rouge volupte lipsticks. They are currently having another brilliant 7-day sale on TIGI hair giftsets.
.
I ordered one of the giftsets, earlier this week, to give to my boyfriend's sister for Christmas. I chose the 'Smooth Radiance' giftset from the S-Factor line, which includes the Smoothing Shampoo, Smoothing Conditioner and Smoothing Lusterizer. The RRP price for this set is £30.95, but it cost me just £17.95 (including postage!)

It's such a lovely giftset, packaged nicely in a silver and white box, and all the products contained are full size (200ml) products, so it really is great value! The products all have a gorgeous, fruity scent too! I think this makes such a lovely Christmas gift (I know I'd be happy if I received one for Christmas!) and makes a nice alternative to toiletry gift sets.




Cheapsmells.com have lots of different giftsets available in the sale, with prices ranging from £11.95 to £17.95, but the sale ends tomorrow, so if you're going to order one, be quick! Link here.

5 comments:

  1. I love cheapsmells.com, sometimes their products aren't always up to date but if they stock what you're looking for it's great! I got some tan from there and it was way cheaper than getting it from boots/superdrug

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats really cheap xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats really cheap xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got such a good deal! I love cheap smells. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post I will have to check these out xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...