Monday, 21 November 2011

FOTN and Lashes


Here's a few FOTN photos I took when getting ready to go out to dinner with some friends. I got my eyelashes done at the salon where I work. They're the little clusters of lashes which last for about a week. I don't usually wear false lashes so it was a nice change for me to get them done! They're really easy to look after - you just need to be careful when washing your face, avoid using any oil-based products around the eye area, and you just use cotton pads soaked in baby oil to remove them. They give me an extra 5 minutes in bed in the mornings as I don't need to apply any mascara!



Smashbox Photofinish primer
Mac Select Cover-Up concealer (on imperfections and under eyes)
Mac Studio Fix Fluid
Bare minerals 'Warmth' bronzer
Rimmel 'Medium Shimmer' sunshimmer bronzer (on cheeks)
MAC Blot powder

Urban Decay eyeshadows - Creep (applied with angled eyeliner brush to top and lower lashline), Chopper (all over lid) and Half Baked (inner part of lid)
MAC Espresso eyeshadow (brows)
Lancome Hypnose mascara (on lower lashes only)
.
MAC C-Thru tinted lipglass

24 comments:

  1. Loooove the colour of the eyeshadow you've used,
    your hairs such a gorge shade of brown :)



    charlotelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And those lashes are SO nice!.
    -x
    http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so gorgeous!! How do you get your teeth so white I'm jealous as xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou! :) xxx

    Becky: I've used the Crest white strips, they're brilliant! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyelashes look lovely!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your eyelashes look amazing! I got eyelash extensions a while ago and they went horribly wrong! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh woww! the lashes look so great! and they stay on for a week? how nice! also kind of random but what do you use to apply your foundation? a brush or sponge??

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look really nice, I like that they look a bit choppy and different lengths, they really open up your eyes. You beauty! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Your skin looks flawless!!

    egtx3.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Typical for the eyeshadow I like best to be one that I don't own!
    You look gorgeous I love the colour of your top and the lashes look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these make your eyes look hugemongous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou for the lovely comments :) xxx

    Carly: They can last for about a week, as long as you look after them! I use the Sigma F80 brush :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, love the lashes too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow your lashes look amazing !!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorgeous! Your eyelashes look stunning here X

    ReplyDelete
  16. pretty xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...