Monday, 14 November 2011

H&M and NEXT Haul


As some of you may know, I spent last week in Paris with my boyfriend, celebrating his 21st birthday, so obviously I haven't had a chance to blog. I've got lots of posts to do though, so I'm definitely going to try and get a few more up this week, including a Sephora haul!

All the items in this haul, I actually bought just before I went away, at the beginning of November. I was celebrating the end of my October shopping ban! I needed some more jumpers and wintery clothes, as it's getting so much colder out. H&M is one of my favourite shops, as they always have lovely clothes and it's not expensive. I don't usually shop in NEXT as I generally find the clothes to be overpriced, but I've been wanting a leopard print cardi for ages, and I love this one! I really liked the jumper too. I also treated myself to a new bottle of MAC's Studio Fix Fluid. I'd forgotten how much I like it and I much prefer it to MAC's Studio Sculpt foundation, which I loved at first, but I find it wears off during the day, leaving my makeup looking patchy. I will do a review soon!




Also, as I bought all these clothes a while ago, and I've since worn them all, I can't remember the exact prices! I think the H&M jumper was around £14.99, the H&M top was £12.99, the NEXT cardigan was around £25 and I can't remember the price of the NEXT jumper, maybe £18? MAC Studio Fix Fluid is £19.50.

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your Sephora haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never think to shop in Next!
    Can't wait for your Sephora haul :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Next navy jumper- would look cute with a shirt underneath too :-) How are you getting on with the MAC foundation?- It didn't work for me, but I think that's because NC15 isn't pale enough!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily: I love SFF - the coverage, finish, lasting power. I definitely prefer it to Studio Sculpt which I was using before :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the second next jumper looks amazing. I LIKE! :)
    and i really love the mac studio fix... it has an amazing coverage and looks still naturally.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw love the jumper, looks so comfy and snuggly! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leopard print cardy is so cute :) I love knitwear in the winter xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving your new stuff! Cute top & sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really getting into foundations lately and I can't wait for your review of this <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. love what u bought xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...