Friday, 25 November 2011

Paris Sephora Haul


.
As most of you probably know, a few weeks ago I went to Paris with my boyfriend, and of course I had to make a trip to Sephora! The Sephora was huge but mostly contained brands like DIOR, Urban Decay, Chanel etc. which I wasn't really interesting in, as obviously we have the brands in the UK and they were way more expensive in Paris! They did have a Makeup Forever counter and I did contemplate purchasing the HD foundation, but I'd only recentley purchased MAC Studio Fix Fluid, which I've been loving and using almost every day, so I decided against it. I did, however, purchase quite a few products from Sephora's own line.

I've just realised that I've forgotten to include the Sephora eyeshadow which I'm wearing in my Paris FOTN! Silly me! I will do a seperate post for this with a swatch soon!

Bronzer brush. Mattifying Foundation powder. Jumbo Liner '08 Gold'
.
.(Left to Right) Lipsticks: Firework, Honey, Rendez-vous, Glamour
.
.(Left to Right: Firework, Honey, Rendez-vous, Glamour, Gold Jumbo liner)

15 comments:

  1. Hello, great purchases.
    You'll have to take at least one of the jumbo lip they are awesome:)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh these all look amazing!!
    I love the look of the Mattifying Powder!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lipstick in honey looks so beautiful!!! i agree with the department store prices in uk, im not sure why we pay so much on cosmetics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey and Rendez-vous are soo pretty...Great haul!




    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh those lipsticks look amazing!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg the lipsticks look amazing, especially firework *want* xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rendez-vous!! love that shade!
    lovely blog. im now following. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh WOW love the lipsticks, gorgeous colours all of them x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love ALL the lipsticks. especially fireworks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yeah those lipsticks do look amazing! how much r they ????/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Erica: I can't remember the exact price because I threw the receipt away, but they were about 9 euros each :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those lipsticks xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have awarded you a blog award! Check out my post to find out more :)
    http://lustandlipgloss.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-award.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...