Thursday, 17 November 2011

Repurchase: The Sanctuary Hot Sugar Scrub

.
I'm a big fan of The Sanctuary's products and have yet to use a product from their line, which I don't love! I actually did a mini review of the Hot Sugar Scrub last year, when I'd just started my blog!



It's one of my favourite Winter products as it's a thermal scrub and gives a lovely, warming sensation when first applied to the skin. It is quite an intense scrub - it's not harsh on the skin, but you can definitely feel it scrubbing away all the dead skin cells, and it leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth. It's a Winter must-have product for me!

The Sanctuary Hot Sugar Scrub costs £10.20 for a 550g tub and can be bought from Boots and The Sanctuary's website
.

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love The Sanctuary products, they feel so calming and luxurious :) ccc

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've really made me want this now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I love The Sanctuary too, thermal sugar scrub sounds like my kinda thing!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this sounds so lovely! I'd love a body scrub with skin warming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn it Rachel I super want this now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really nice. I love warming products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried Sanctuary products before but this looks like a good starting product! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I will have to try this- i love bath and body products! Especially in the winter time- its so nice to have a relaxing bath with some LUSH goodies!
    Hope you have a great weekend :)
    Love Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have just reminded me that i need to re stock

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love thermal products. Ive never tried this one but I sure want to now x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried any Sanctuary products before, even though I always spend a while looking at them in Boots! I might make this one my first purchase, it sounds so luxurious. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool =) thanks for sharing ! You're invited to enter my Chanel & Too Faced Giveaway !
    Follow Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for sharing xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...