Thursday, 24 November 2011

Review: Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment


'This clinically proven cult classic is fortified with nature's powerful golden elixir, a rare powerful natural ingredient that's rich in essential lipids similar to those found in healthy hair. After just one treatment, this rich, velvety balm dramatically helps restore vibrant health and high-gloss shine to even the most damaged hair. Hair is soft, silky and manageable. Formulated without Preservatives, Water, Artificial Color and Silicones.'



I've actually been using several products from Ojon and I do have a seperate post on them, which will be up soon, but this review is going to be on the Restorative Hair Treatment.
.
As I've mentioned before, I love hairmasks and use them religiously, at least once a week. Ojon is a brand, famous for their use of ojon oil - a highly moisturising and nourishing, natural plant extract found in the rainforests of Central America. The Restorative hair treatment is their 'cult product.'
.
The hair treatment comes in a 100g brown tub. In the tub, the mask has a hard, paste-like consistensey, which when warmed between your palms, transforms into an oil. I've demonstrated this in the photos below. I apply the oil to dry hair, all over but concentrate it on the ends and then comb my hair through. I then wrap my hair in a towel. I like to leave the mask on for a few hours or sleep with it on, and wash it off in the morning, to really give it a chance to work, but you can leave it on for just 20 minutes. Something to consider, is the mask doesn't have the nicest smell. I don't particularly like the smell but it doesn't bother me, although I know other people have used it and absolutely hated the smell, comparing it to the smell of cigarettes!
.
Afterwards, you simply shampoo and condition your hair to wash the mask out. As the mask is an oil, I'd advise always doing two shampoos, to really make sure you rinse the mask out. After repeatedly using this mask, along with other Ojon products, which I will do a post on soon, my hair has felt so soft and silky. It's looked shinier and healthier, and been so much easier to style. This is a new, must-have hair product for me!



.

3 comments:

  1. wow I really wanna try this!!

    Great review

    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review ! I've heard a lot of good thing about this ojon hair traitment, so maybe I'll give it a try someday =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...