Saturday, 19 November 2011

Storage & Organization 01



The photo above is of an area of my vanity. I store my makeup brushes in pink and blue polka-dot cups from EBAY, my Bare Minerals and shorter brushes in a plastic pot from an M&S dessert and my lipglosses are stored in a printed tub, which I got from a friend, years ago.There's also two shot glasses which contain all my hair pins and a spare brush head, a little trinket box which contains some earrings, my MAC Studio Fix Fluid box and MAC brush cleanser, which I don't really use anymore as I prefer to wash my brushes. I also have a Coastal Scents '88 Ultra Shimmer' eyeshadow palette, which is stored behind my makeup brushes.

14 comments:

  1. Aw I love the little lipgloss tin :) looks so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for some new brush holders for ages! I love that you use shot glasses... ha!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great organization. It looks wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. serious lip-gloss envy!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love storage posts!So neat and easy to reach your stuff honey!Great!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow everything looks super neat and tidy, love the little tub that you use for your lipglosses, and the polka dot cup!

    Gorgeous!!

    Holly,xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surprise, surprise, look at all the baby-pink lippies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these posts! thanks for sharing :) all your lipglosses look so nice & pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I may have to consider cups for storage! Great idea!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Great storage set up x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great storage! that cuppie so too cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never thought about shot glasses, I need somewhere to put my bobbypins too! Thanks for the idea :)

    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh good idea with the shot glass and hair pins! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your storage xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...