Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Bicester Village CCO Haul


Bicester Village is one of my favourite places to go for a day out. This is mainly because of the Cosmetic Company Outlet store which stocks all brands owned by Estee Lauder including MAC, Bobbi Brown and Clinique. It can be a bit hit-and-miss but somehow I never walk away empty handed! On my latest visit, I was very restrained and only purchased two items.

.
MAC 'Chilled on Ice' Paint Pot

'Chilled On Ice' is a pale gold shade with lots of shimmer, which came out earlier this year, with the Cham-Pale collection. It's a gorgeous shade and looks pretty on it's own or worn as a base for eyeshadow.

Estee Lauder 'Crystal Baby' lipstick

As soon as I saw 'Crystal Baby' I knew I had to have it! It's a gorgeous, natural pink lipstick, smooth and creamy in consistency and moisturising on the lips. The Pure Colour Crystal lipsticks usually cost £18, so at £12 this lipstick was quite a bargain!



9 comments:

  1. The colour of the lipstick is lovely! I really want to go to
    Bicester Village but its so far from me!
    Carissa xx
    http://vanillacrush1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both items are gorgeous! Definitely need to visit Bicester at some point! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admirable restraint! I think you chose very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Finds! The EL Crystal Baby Lipstick is one of my all time favourites- such a lovely, everyday colour!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother goes to Bicester all the time, need time I may have to join him! I've always wanted Crystal Baby!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of the lipstick! Well done on buying only two things hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those colours xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you picked up some really pretty things, the paintpot reminds me of a pinkier version of bare study paintpot. I agree, CCO's can be very hit and miss. Its been ages since Ive been to bicester village that Im missing it as if it was a person -lol!

    Raspcherry x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...