Thursday, 15 December 2011

December Glossybox


'The Christmas Gift-Guide: Part 2 - The 5 Products you need to Sparkle, Shimmer & Shine! Jam-packed full of fun and exciting goodies, the December BOX aims to make sure you will be the belle of the ball at any Christmas party you grace this month!'


What was in the box

Blink+Go Hi-definition mascara - I've never heard of 'Blink+go' but the mascara claims to make lashes look 'longer, thicker and sexier' and to be 'long lasting' so I'm excited to try it out! Also, I've almost finished my tube of Lancome Hypnose so it's perfect timing to receive a new mascara!

Cargo Cosmetics classic lip gloss - The Cargo lipgloss I received was in the shade 'Morocco', described as a nude plum shade with lots of shimmer. It's a really pretty, natural shade and not at all sticky.
.
Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle mini nail polish - I was so excited to see the Deborah Lippmann nail polish included too, as glitter polishes are a big trend this Winter and I've never tried the brand. The shade 'Razzle Dazzle' is a stunning shade, with tonnes of purple/maroon coloured glitter. I can definitely see myself getting a low of wear out of this over the Christmas season!

Deborah Lippmann Stripped nail polish remover sachet - a nail polish remover mitt in a sachet which says it will remove polish from all ten nails. I like the concept of this and I think I'll keep the handy sachet in my bag to use for nail emergencies!

MeMeMe Seventh Heaven moisturising facebase - This facebase also sounds like an interesting product which contains 'active nutrients' to 'prime and nourish the skin.' I love primers as I feel they make a real difference to makeup application so I'll definitely use this.
.
Rituals foaming shower gel - The shower gel comes packaged and has the same consistensey as a shaving gel and foams well on application to the skin. I received 'Yogi Flow - Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil.' I absolutely love the scent - soft, sweet, floral and not overpowering. The scent lingers all day on the skin too, which is always a bonus!

Conclusion
.
The December Glossybox came in a red box, as opposed to the usual pink box, which I thought was a nice festive touch! In terms of the products included, this is definitely my favourite Glossybox so far! I mentioned in my previous post, that I would like to receive some more makeup items in the box, and so with a mascara, lipgloss and face primer, this month's box didn't disappoint! I can see myself using every product in the box and I'm really excited to try them all out! I've already fallen in love with the shower gel and nail polish but have yet to use the other items. My first 'Glossybox for Men' box was also delivered yesterday, which I signed my boyfriend up to as part of his Christmas present. I can't wait to see what's inside, but I won't be giving it to him until Christmas day so there's still a while to wait!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! Glossybox is so much better than Birchbox...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah. I wish Birchbox would step up and provide some full size products and some of more quality. Great box!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...