Sunday, 4 December 2011

Ojon Haircare

.
The 500-year-old beauty secret was discovered by Ojon™ founder Denis Simioni in the remote regions of the tropical rainforest in Central America. The velvety-smooth, golden elixir is obtained from the nut of the native Ojon tree and is hand-extracted according to ancient, eco-friendly traditions. In one year, a single Ojon tree yields less than 8000 nuts, just enough to produce 3 cups of this recious natural ingredient. The purity of this precious oil is what creates its natural affinity for hair.

I recentley did a review on the Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment and I mentioned that I'd been using several other haircare products from Ojon, so this post is going to be on the Ojon products, which I've been using and loving.


The products I use are:

Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment - an intensive hair and scalp balm to deeply treat damaged hair. I apply this onto dry hair, prior to washing and leave it on for as long as possible.

Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo - gently cleanses while replenishing the hair's moisture.

Ultra-Hydrating Conditoner - moisturises and detangles hair, leaving it feeling soft and smooth, reducing flyaway and giving a brilliant shine.

Restorative Leave-in treatment - adds shine and hydration. I dispense 2-3 pumps of this onto my palms and distribute it throughout damp, towel-dried hair before blow-drying.

Conclusion
.
I've been using these products, in conjunction with each other, for just over a month now and I can honestly say my hair has never been in better condition! My hair has looked so much healthier and shinier, it's felt smoother and softer and been a lot more manageable. I've noticed my ends are more hydrated and fly aways more tamed. I've even had compliments from my mum and friends on my hair's appearance. I'm so impressed with the results I've had from using the Ojon products, and I will definitely continue to use them.

Ojon products are at the higher end of the price range, with shampoo costing £18 for a 250ml bottle, but they do have gift sets and travel sets, which are a good way to try out products. Ojon is also available on QVC and they always do great offers on the products so I'd definitely recommend having a look!
.

1 comment:

  1. i have never really seen these products before xx thanks xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...