Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Pink Lipstick Haul


I've purchased three pink lipsticks recentley. The two NYX lipsticks are from love-makeup.co.uk and the Sally Hansen lipstick is from fragrancedirect.co.uk, both great websites for makeup. Pink lipsticks, along with nudes are my favourites for everyday use, and there's always at least one pink lippie in my handbag!


Sally Hansen 'Baby Pink' - pretty, natural pink (£1.50)
NYX 'Strawberry Milkshake' - cool-toned, milky pink (£3.50)
NYX 'Tea Rose' - warm, rosey pink (£3.50)

(Left to Right: Sally Hansen 'Baby Pink', NYX 'Strawberry Milk', NYX 'Tea Rose')

16 comments:

  1. How much are those lovely lipsticks?

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the strawberry milk! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NYX lipsticks were £3.50 each and the Sally Hansen one was £1.50 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Sally Hansen one.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all really lovely shades of pink and such a steal for the price too! I'm thinking of buying a festive coloured lipstick to wear to my Christmas party on Saturday, although I'm not sure a deep red would really suit me :\ might just buy a cheap one and have a practice lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! They look really creamy too :D
    Definately thinking of picking up the Sally Hansen one, not something I would have thought about trying but it's a very pretty colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, love the corally tones of Tea Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all three, such pretty shades x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! I'm loving the sally hansen one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Strawberry milkshake is a gorgeous shade, and I agree, can't go anywhere without a pink lipstick in my handbag!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. that Sally Hansen lipstick looks soo pretty I want it!! lol

    http://www.according2karen.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/kmanzo01

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love NYX lipsticks and these colors are pretty! xoxo

    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...