Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Review: Lancome Hypnose mascara


'Turn up the volume of your lashes for hypnotising eyes! Control the look of your lashes – from subtle to sexy! With our exclusive SoftSculpt™ formula and patented Powerful brush, you can build up to 6x more volume…without caking or flaking. Result? Truly hypnotic eyes!'


I've mentioned before that Lancome Hypnose is my favourite mascara, along with L'Oreal Voluminous. I was using the Maybelline One-by-One mascara, which I recentley reviewed, and I did love it but I found, as the formula was quite dry anyway, the mascara did dry out very quickly and so I had to throw it away after just over a month of using it!

Lancome's Hypnose mascara comes in a sleek, black tube, which has a classic, chic look to it, and is also practical as it doesn't get dirty, if you carry it around in your makeup bag.

Hypnose has a typical mascara brush, which Lancome claims 'can deliver made-to-measure lash volume that you control.' Hypnose always gives my lashes incredible length and volume, and the brush, which has '1000 sensor bristles', seperates and defines my lashes wonderfully. The mascara also contains Silicone, glycerine & Vitamin B5 'to keep lashes soft and supple all day long.' I love this, as I can't stand it when mascara makes my lashes feel really dry and stiff! The one thing I dislike about the mascara is I always find the wand comes out with a lot of product, so I always wipe the brush before application, to remove the excess, as this can result in a clumping effect.

At £20.50, Hypnose doesn't come cheap, but in my opinion, it's worth every penny! Lancome always have lovely gift sets out around Christmas time too. This year they have a gift set with the Hypnose mascara, Bi-Facil (30ml) and a mini eye pencil for £20.45 (same price as the mascara on it's own!) You can also get a duo gift set with two Hypnose mascaras for just £29! I've got the duo set on my Christmas list, as it's such amazing value!


My lashes with 2 coats of Lancome Hypnose


9 comments:

  1. WOW, your eyelashes look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the mascara from Bodyshop, I'm using is still sold out, I was actually looking around for another brand to try and you just helped me :)

    Thanks!!

    x C

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks soo good!
    I was thinking of buying the gift set for someone for christmas, think i'll definitely get it now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this mascara as well! you can't go wrong with any of lancomes in my opinion! if i could only buy one high end beauty product their mascara would be it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at your lashes, girl! I'm sold, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaah 2 coats really gives bushy effect to your eyelashes <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. i too feel that lancome makes the best mascaras. haven't met one that i didn't like

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW your lashes look fantastic!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that bottle looks so cool xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...