Thursday, 22 December 2011

My Top 5: Winter Products


 .

Eve Taylor Soothing Moisture Cream - My skin can get dry in the Winter so I always like to have a good moisturiser to keep my skin hydrated. I've been using the Eve Taylor 'Soothing Moisture Cream' which contains natural essential oils to soothe and moisturise skin. It's a thick cream but absorbs quickly and has a nice soothing effect on the skin.

LUSH Snow Fairy shower gel - A cult favourite, and for good reason! Snow Fairy has a gorgeous, sweet, bubblegum scent which lingers on the skin all day. I ask for a big 500g bottle every year for Christmas, to keep me stocked up for the year!

Soap and Glory Some Like it Hot body scrub - I've talked about my love for thermal body scrubs before, namely, The Sanctuary's 'Hot Sugar Scrub.' I've recently been using 'Some Like It Hot.' It has an intense warming effect on application to the skin and gritty sand grains which exfoliate your skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.

LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub - There's nothing worse than dry, chapped lips! The LUSH lip scrubs are brilliant for exfoliating your lips before lipstick application. I keep mine in my makeup bag now so I can use it throughout the day if necessary!

LUSH Lemony Flutter cuticle butter - This rich cream can be used on cuticles, elbows, knees - anywhere! I even use it as a lipbalm sometimes! It's very thick and moiturising - making it perfect for use in the Winter months. It is very rich so takes a while to sink in but it has an instant softening effect and works wonders on dry skin!

13 comments:

  1. These are great recommendations :) I'm really tempted to get that S&G set that is on offer in Boots cuz I've got so many to try from that brand! LUSH is also a favourite of mine, would love to try Lemony Flutter once I'm through all the balms and lotions I've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i NEED to try the hot body scrub! great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow Fairy smells heavenly! I also love the bubblegum lip scrub :)
    Carissa xx
    http://vanillacrush1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh Snow Fairy! Have you tried The Godmother soap? It's basically a more grown-up version of Snow Fairy, but just as yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of the some like it hot body scrub, I may have to give it try. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a lip scrub may have to check out the Lush range xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveee the Soap and Glory thermal wash, feels amazing on the skin. Think santa is bringing me some more ;) x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to try one of the lush lip scrubs, my lips are so dry:( , I think I'm probably the only one who doesn't like the smell of the snow fairy shower gel, it's just a little too sweet for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks.Snow fairy has a very snuggly scent. You described it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love snowfairy showergell xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely products!..about time i got myself some lip-scrubs from Lush!


    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gaby: I did have the godmother before, might have to pick up some more though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey babe! just come across your blog by accident, and i love it :D right up my street! you're gorge! :) look forward to reading more xx

    hannahhindmarsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...