Monday, 2 January 2012

Happy New Year FOTN


I'd like to start by wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!! I've been so busy over Christmas and New Years and haven't had a spare minute to do anything, apart from a bit of sales shopping (which I will do a post on soon) but now everything's getting back to normal I'll have a bit more spare time so hopefully will be posting frequently again. I got some amazing Christmas pressies this year too, including the Babyliss Big Hair Rotating Styler which I've wanted for absolutely ages, so will definitely do posts on some of them! But today's post is going to be on my New Year's makeup..



Smashbox Photofinish primer
MAC Select-Cover Up concealer (blemishes)
YSL Touche Eclat (under eyes)
MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation (applied with Sigma F80)
Laura Gellar Balance-N-Brighten (T-zone)
MAC 'Medium Deep' msf (to bronze and contour)
Benefit Coralista (apples of cheeks)
MAC Soft and Gentlemsf (highlight cheekbones)

MAC Hue lipstick


MAC All that Glitters e/s (all over lid)
MAC Retrospeck e/s (inner corner of lid)
MAC Woodwinked e/s (crease)
MAC Nylon e/s (inner corner highlight)

MAC Romp e/s (smudged underneath, inner part)
MAC Sable e/s (smudged underneath, outer part)
Bobbi Brown 'Espresso Ink' gel liner (line top lashline)
NYX 'Slate' jumbo eye pencil (smudged underneath lashline)
Ardell demi wispies false lashes
Smashbox brow tech (brunette)


21 comments:

  1. You look beautiful hun! Love the look of those lashes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You always emphasize your lashes and gorgeous hair in the most beautiful way <3 Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!
    And I have all of these eyeshadows you mentioned I may have to play around with them :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty look! Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your so so pretty xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyelashes look amazing! Very pretty <3
    Carissa xx
    http://vanillacrush1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for the lovely comments :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get mac all the glitters! It's so gorgeous. You look amazing

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. loooove the necklace! great looking lashes too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year hun!! You look lovely, loving those lashes :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look wonderful! i am in LOVE with the lashes i must get some.

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the lashes you used :)

    lindsayfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep seeing people talk about these lashes and I NEED to get some, this has reminded me! Off to Boots tomorrow!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just came across your blog, definitely going to follow as i'm in desperate need of make up tips! Your eyes are amazing, how do you get your eyebrows like that? Would you do a tutorial?

    H x

    http://englishexile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. English-Exile: Thankyou! I will do :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE your eyebrows!! I'm going to have to check out the blonde version of the Smashbox brow tech!

    You look gorgeous!
    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...