Thursday, 12 January 2012

Another Sale Purchase


I recentley picked up this top from NEXT. It was in the sale and was reduced from £28 to £14. I love the colour, I think it will look nice with a tan! I usually stick to creams and neutrals so it's a nice change for me! I don't usually shop in NEXT but since buying a cardigan and jumper there, before Christmas, I've really been liking the clothes in there. I do think some of the clothes are quite expensive and a bit over-priced but they do a have a few basic items like tops and cardigans which are quite reasonably priced, and they always have good reductions in the sales too. so it's worth a look! The NEXT sale is still online here and most items are half price or less.


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com
    Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats an amazing deal, thanks for sharing xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this top! :)
    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really pretty!
    Love the colour!
    I gave you a Kreativ Blogger award

    http://bebrokebestylishbeslightlyboho.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty!
    Just letting you know I have awared you the Kreativ Blog award.
    To see it go here - http://aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award-update.html

    Love your channel!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty colour. Love the blouses at next. Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, its such a gorgeous colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...