Thursday, 5 January 2012

Sales Shopping 2011: Clothes

.
This is going to be Part 2 of my Sales Shopping haul featuring the clothing items I purchased. I mainly looked out for jumpers and cardigans in the sales because these are what I needed the most and I didn't want to buy loads of stuff just for the sake of it, like I have done every other year! I can't remember the original prices of the clothes so I've only put the sales prices, apart from the Mango cardigan which was originally priced at £39.90.
.

ASOS ruffle blouse - £16.50
Mango cardigan - £19.90


H&M cream jumper - £12.49
H&M beige cardigan - £12.99

8 comments:

  1. GREAT bargains. Im so rubbish at sale shopping :( x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove all of your buys, especially that ruffle blouse, it's amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys! I love the H+M cardigans! :)
    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything you bought xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your have an amazing sence of style hunny!

    Everything you bought i seriously love! very jelouse of your purchases.

    great post!

    My fashion/beauty blog.
    http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Asos and H&M :) Great picks. I want that cream jumper!

    I am now following you,

    Hailes<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The asos blouse is gorgeous. Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love every piece you bought!

    Follow me! I've just started :)
    http://thoughtsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...